Termination Date of Notice
The Employment Status card in employee profiles has been updated to include a Date of Notice field. This will allow tracking of the date notice was given for termination.
Employee Change Pending Indicator
Employee Profiles have a new indicator showing when there is an upcoming termination or status change. By hovering over the change, the date of change will be visible.
Initiate Status Change from Employee Profile
Users can terminate, rehire, or start leave directly from an employee’s profile; in the employee actions dropdown. Users won’t have to go to the Status card to initiate these actions.
Employee Team Category Added
A new Team level was added to the Job Info card. Companies can utilize it to categorize or group employees.
Filter Groups Updates
- Filter by Job Info: Companies can create filter groups using all Job Info categories; Department, Position, Location etc. in addition to all the prior options.
- Include/Exclude specific Employee: Filter groups now support filtering by specific employee by choosing ID as a condition. This can be used to include or exclude specific employees from a group.
Create filter groups by navigating to Company > Rules and Alerts > Filter Groups
Security filters now support Job info levels
When adding a new user, you now can filter security levels based on Job Info levels in addition to the CC levels that were used until now. (Example: Restrict user access to a specific Department, Location etc.)
ESS – Most recent paystub security update
On the ESS home page, the most recent paystub information has been blurred out for security reasons. Employees can see their latest pay information by clicking “View pay information”.
Added live reports
- Wage parity review: View detailed wage parity calculation
- Accrual trans: View all accrual transactions in detail
Empeon is now integrating with OnShift to sync Employee and Punch data. To learn more about this integration contact Support.
- Fixed: Onboarding: If an I9 is not included in Documents, the employer can still approve new hires.
- Fixed: When using a CC level in the Employee list column chooser and navigating to another company that doesn’t have that CC level, the column will remain in the list.
- Fixed: Forgot password will be available after an unsuccessful login attempt.
- Fixed: Org users can edit external users
- Fixed: In the Additional Rates table view, rates will not be rounded.