New! Employee Expense Reimbursement
With this new feature employees can submit expense reimbursement requests directly from within their ESS account.
Employers can review the employee requests in detail and approve/deny those requests. Approved requests are automatically added to the next payroll.
Employee cards Table View
Empeon now features a table view for the Job Info, Default Rate and Additional Rates cards. This view offers a clearer picture of new and past records without the need to click into each record. This feature also allows users to easily export the card data.
Bulk Tagging Employees
Based on client feedback, the system now offers a bulk tagging option. Users can select multiple employees and add or remove tags in bulk . The employee listing can then be filtered by those tags.
Post message to employees in ESS based on Tags
ESS messages can now be filtered and sent based on tags, allowing messages to be sent to a group of employees that have a common tag.
Pay Rates by Begin Date Record
Prior to this release, the system would apply (in payroll) employee rates based on the check date. With this release, we added the ability to apply rates based on the begin date record (Clock In) of the check. For example, if an employee’s rate changes effective in the middle of a pay period, the system can now apply the proper hourly rate based on the pay record date.
To enable this feature, or learn more about it, please contact your dedicated support team.
- In the Onboarding Admin Input section, a 0 rate will be an accepted value, allowing new hires to be active without a rate of pay.
- The Document section has been upgraded and enhanced, both in view and in function by adding a search feature, drop down menus, and multiple selection options.
- Organization Users now have the option to add external users, while until now only Organization Administrators had access. This allows Org Users to give access to individuals who are not an employee in that specific company, such as Accountants, Company Administrators or Managers.
- When inviting employees to ESS Hub, the system will now ask for the last 4 digits of a user’s Social Security, instead of full SSN.
- Pay history has been enhanced by setting the Net Pay as a fixed column on the right side, to be viewed at all times while navigating the pay history screen.
- The ‘New Login Detected’ email now shows the IP address of the device that logged in.
- The Taxable Wages Summary live report has been updated to allow all Predefined dates
- The New Hire Report has been updated and is fully functional.
- The Terminated Per Batch Audit has been updated to only flag those with a Terminated status.
- Code Group descriptions will now allow special characters.